** Santa’s Grotto is now fully booked for the 21st, 22nd and 23rd December.**
Book your place now for Santa’s Grotto Eden Grange.
Child entry to grotto: £15 per child
Accompanying adults: £2.50 each (up to a maximum of 2 accompanying adults)
Entry to the Christmas trail is included with every Grotto ticket.
Additional adults and older children not visiting the Grotto but who want to experience the magic can buy trail tickets here
What is included:
- Entry to Santa’s Grotto in his Nordic Tipi
- A visit to Santa and Mrs Claus
- A personalised certificate from Santa
- A selection box for every child
- Entry to the magical Christmas Trail
- Find the naughty elves…who have escaped from Mrs Claus and are hiding from the Characters along the trail. Can you find them with your child and claim your prize by taking a photo of them to show in The Hidden Gem.
Other things to see and do.
The Hidden Gem Restaurant will be open for your visit and will be serving:
- Hot Dogs & Burgers
- Mince Pies & Mulled Wine
- Festive Hot Chocolate with Cream
- The bar will be open
- Outside seating to enjoy the twinkling Christmas lights
Dates Available in December:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd from 5pm until 8pm
- 8th, 9th 10th from 5pm until 8pm
- 15th, 16th, 17th from 5pm until 8pm
- 21st, 22nd, 23rd from 5pm until 8pm
How to book your place:
- Select how many children you are booking for (every child visiting Santa needs their own ticket)
- Use the arrows on the calendar
- Select your date and time
- Add your tickets to the basket
- Check you have selected the correct date, time and number of tickets
- Add your details at the checkout screen
- Pay with your credit or debit card
- Keep your email receipt
Everyone visiting Santas Grotto needs a ticket including accompanying adults.
No older children can accompany younger ones into the Grotto without a ticket.
Santa's Trail tickets can be purchased alone, without accompanying a child into the Grotto.
Please arrive on time. There will be other children waiting to see Santa, but we endeavour to ensure your waiting time is minimal.
Terms & Conditions
- Every child visiting Santa's Grotto needs a ticket
- Each child or group of children must be accompanied by an adult or adults with tickets
- If you want to bring other family members or friends, they must purchase a Trail Ticket which gives them access to the Trail and they can then accompany a child with a ticket into the Grotto
- At the point of checkout, we ask you add the first name of the children you are buying tickets for
- If you can help Santa by providing some information about the childrens hobbies or favourite toys, this will help Santa
- All details provided about the children will only be used to assist Santa to give your children a magical experience and will not be shared or retained after your visit
- Everyone visiting the trail needs to purchase a ticket the only exception is if you are one of the two adults accompanying a child or children with Grotto tickets
- Please do not touch any of the displays
- The Trail may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues
- The Trail is NOT on footpaths and the ground, mostly grass and unmade footpaths, must be walked with care
- The Trail is well lit
- You must stick to the trail and not wander away from the lights
- All children must be accompanied - there is deep water in the lakes and children must NOT wander away
- Everyone walking the Trail does so at their own risk and Eden Grange, it's owners, managers and staff are not liable for any falls or trips which occur by those walking the Trail