Book your place now for the all new for 2023 magical Eden Grange Christmas Trail.
Cost: £7.50 per person.
What is it? The trail winds it’s way away from the Hidden Gem Restaurant between the lakes of Eden Grange Fishery. Crossing a twinkling bridge, take care and stay to the trail. The trail winds along between beautifully lit, Christmas light installations and heads back towards the festive auditorium, suspended over the lake.
How long does it take? The trail can be comfortably walked with pauses to enjoy the gorgeous Christmas lights in 5-10 minutes. It is a short trail and is on grass and footpaths around Eden Grange.
Interaction: Along the trail enjoy spotting the magical characters which will enchant your children and help you to make wonderful memories for years to come.
Is it suitable for pushchairs? The trail is on footpaths and there is some uneven ground but you can take pushchairs with care.
If you have booked Santa’s Grotto, up to 2 adults can accompany each child or group of children. Additional family members, friends and children must have a Christmas Trail ticket.
What is included:
- Entry to the magical Christmas Trail with new installations for 2023
- Find the naughty elves…who have escaped from Mrs Claus and are hiding along the trail! Once again the elves have escaped and you can help Mrs Claus find them! Claim your prize by taking a photo of them to show in The Hidden Gem.
Other things to see and do.
The Hidden Gem Restaurant will be open for your visit and will be serving:
- Hot Dogs & Burgers
- Mince Pies & Mulled Wine
- Festive Hot Chocolate with Cream
- The bar will be open
- Outside seating to enjoy the twinkling Christmas lights
Dates Available in December:
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd December from 5pm until 8pm
- 8th, 9th, 10th December from 5pm until 8pm
- 15th, 16th, 17th December from 5pm until 8pm
- 21st, 22nd, 23rd December from 5pm until 8pm
You may want to book for our Christmas Lunch. Details will be released very shortly.
How to book your place:
- Select how many trail tickets you want (please remember every child visiting Santa needs their own ticket. Tickets here.)
- Use the arrows on the calendar
- Select your date and time
- Add your tickets to the basket
- Check you have selected the correct date, time and number of tickets
- Add your details at the checkout screen
- Pay with your credit or debit card
- Keep your email receipt
If you wish to visit the magical Christmas Trail you will need tickets.
All children, adults and accompanying older children need tickets.
If you wish to bring other adults such as grandparents and family members, they must purchase tickets for Santa's Trail, which allows them entry into Eden Grange and the Grotto with the child they are accompanying. Santa's Trail tickets can be purchased alone, without accompanying a child into the Grotto.
Please read the T&C's as the Trail may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
Terms & Conditions
- Everyone visiting the trail needs to purchase a ticket
- Please do not touch any of the displays
- The characters will interact with your group along the trail
- The Trail may not be suitable for anyone with mobility issues
- The Trail is NOT on footpaths and the ground, mostly grass and unmade footpaths, must be walked with care
- The Trail is well lit
- You must stick to the trail and not wander away from the lights
- All children must be accompanied - there is deep water in the lakes and children must NOT wander away
- Everyone walking the Trail does so at their own risk and Eden Grange, it's owners, managers and staff are not liable for any falls or trips which occur by those walking the Trail